SURG-4079 – USA (California) – Medical Support for Disaster Shelters Services – Deadline March 23,2023
(1)Vendor needs to provide medical support for disaster shelters services to provide a readiness plan as well as a comprehensive, independent, turnkey operation inclusive of managing all medical components of the shelter(s) for fourteen days to the government authority located in CA.
– Medical Hub Shelters:
• Provide centralized medical direction and operational management of medical services across shelters designated in the Shelter Medical Services organization’s contract.
• Provide access to basic medical support, as well as an enhanced level of monitoring and medical support services and resources to meet the needs of medically fragile individuals and other persons requiring increased medical support within the scope of care delineated above.
– Basic Medical Support Shelters:
• Function under the medical direction and operational management of their assigned Medical Hub Shelter personnel.
• Provide access to basic medical services within the Scope of Care delineated above.