Government Authority located in Wisconsin; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for nutrition program home delivered meal route service. – USA (Wisconsin) – Nutrition Program Home Delivered Meal Route Service – Deadline April 28,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide nutrition program home delivered meal route service to the government authority located in Wisconsin.
– To reduce hunger, food insecurity, provide social contact, promote Good health and well-being of persons aged 60 or older to delay the onset of adverse health conditions Resulting from poor nutritional health in accordance with the older act.
– The county nutrition program provides nutritious mid-day home delivered meals adhering to state food safety and sanitation guidelines and is under the direction of the county department of health and human services and aging unit.
– County resident, aged 60 or older, frail and homebound by reason of illness, disability orisolation for which an assessment concludes that participation is in the participant’s best interest.
– Spouse or domestic partner of a person eligible for home delivered meals, regardless of age or condition, if an assessment concludes that meal service is in the best interest of the older participant.
– Disabled adult who resides at home with an eligible older individual participating in the Nutrition Program, if an assessment concludes that participation is in the best interest of the eligible older individual.
– Informal caregiver (other than a spouse or domestic partner) regardless of age or condition, who resides with an eligible older individual participating in the nutrition program, if an assessment Concludes that participation is in the best interest of the homebound older individual.
(2) The contract will be one year.