Government Authority located in Winder, Georgia; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for fresh bread supplies. – USA (Winder, Georgia) – Fresh Bread Supplies – Deadline April 14,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide fresh bread supplies to the government authority located in Winder, GA.
– Be enriched with 51 percent whole grains.
– Enriched bread contains added thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and iron.
– The amount of enrichment coincides with Federal regulations.
– Can contain added calcium.
– Ingredients in products are prepared from hard wheat flour, water, salt, yeast and optional ingredients. optional ingredients include bleaching agents, emulsifiers and preservatives.
– Be of equal quality to that sold under the bidder’s brand name in retail stores.
– Be fresh at the time of delivery and no more than 24 hours old.
– Child nutrition number or nutritional analysis and ingredients list of each product must be included in bedder’s submission.
– Bread shall be sliced when specified with each slice meeting the specified weight.
– All bread products shall have flour and aroma characteristic of the type and style.
– All bread shall be evenly baked without evidence of scorching or burning, and there shall be no foreign odors or flavors such as burnt, scorched, stale, rancid or moldy.
– The bread shall have a firm yet tender and fresh texture.
– All ingredients used in products shall be clean, sound, wholesome, and free from evidence of rodent or insect infestation
(2) All question must be submitted no later than April 03, 2023.