Government Authority located in San Marcos, Texas; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for jail food service. – USA (San Marcos, Texas) – Jail Food Service – Deadline March 23,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide jail food service to the government authority located in San Marcos, TX.
– Deliver high quality food service that can be audited against established nutritional and health standards.
– Provide all food, supplies, and equipment as outlined in the proposal and will be responsible for the storage of all food and related stores in the dry storage room, walk-in coolers, and walk-in freezers provided by the county and located within the jail.
– The proper handling, storage, and temperature of food products delivered to the facility.
– Provide all meal preparation using currently county food trays, utensils, and appliances, but will be required to replace such items as needed.
– These items include, but are not limited to food trays, utensils, sporks, service ware, pots, pans, trays, and food carts.
– Provide three meals per day, seven days per week, three hundred sixty-five days a year.
– provide medical snacks
– Provide with their Proposal package a four-week menu, complete with nutritional analysis.
(2) A pre-proposal meeting will be held on March 9, 2023.
(3) All questions must be submitted no later than March 15, 2023.
(4) The contract period will be for four years.