Government Authority located in Oregon City, Oregon; USA based organization looking for food services – USA (Oregon City, Oregon) – Food Services – Deadline June 6,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide food services to the government authority located in Oregon City, OR.
• Labor Management: providing all labor, including management, supplies, materials.
• Dining Services: agency is open to proposals for less than full-service dining including coffee carts, ala carte services such as soup and sandwiches, etc.
• Catering: provide catering services to agency on campus as requested.
• Hours of Operation: provide food services Mondays through Thursdays and from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM during academic sessions.
• Food Options: provide prepared-to-order and pre-prepared grab and go food items that address the broad range of consumer preferences.
– Disseminate information and feature displays which serve to educate consumers in becoming better informed and in developing healthier habits, e.g., nutritional requirements, nutritional content of foods served, deceptive packaging and labelling of food products, etc.
– Employ environmentally sound practices which will further the College’s efforts to implement sustainable practices, including recycling and water, wastewater and electricity conservation.
– Provide ease of payment by accepting cash, credit cards, debit cards or EBT cards for cafeteria purchases.
– Provide a supportive working environment for employees with on-going food service management and customer service training
– Provide easily accessible comprehensive information on the content of foods served which includes ingredients statements for food allergies and sensitivities and nutritional information
(2) All the questions must be submitted no later than May 16, 2023.
(3) The contract period will be for three years.