Government Authority located in New York; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for digital chest drains management system and consumables. – USA (New York) – Digital Chest Drains Management System and Consumables – Deadline March 7,2023
Vendor needs to provide digital chest drains management system and consumables with 12 digital chest drainage management systems to monitor patient air leaks and fluid collection where chest tubes are applied to the government authority located in New York.
– Provide a complete digital chest drain system to be used for aspiration and removal of surgical fluids, tissue, gases, bodily fluids, or infectious materials. Respondent will specify accompanying disposable supplies, whether available through a distributor or must be purchased directly from a specified supplier.
– System does not require water
– Compact and portable
– Ability to set and adjust regulated pressure at the patient’s chest
– Digital display of patient air leak and fluid drainage trended over previous 24hr period
– Audible and visual alarm, alerting care team of system status and disruptions, including obstruction to the catheter
– Minimum of 800ml disposable canister
– Rechargeable battery with minimum of 4hrs battery life
– Port for sampling of draining fluid
– Support for training and education.