Government Authority located in Montpelier, Vermont; USA based organization looking for connecting farmers to schools and facilitating local sales services. – USA (Montpelier, Vermont) – Connecting Farmers to Schools and Facilitating Local Sales Services – Deadline June 1,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide connecting farmers to schools and facilitating local sales services to the government authority located in Montpelier, VT.
• Business plan or market research report supporting a local producer introducing a 4oz pasteurized apple cider product targeted at school food authorities (due by June 30, 2025)
– If possible, it is preferred to have the Contractor partner with a viable food producer to develop this.
– The product to be introduced must meet USDA requirements for “full-strength fruit juice” that may be served to meet fruit requirements in the federal child nutrition programs meal patterns.
• Facilitation of at least $100,000 in annual local food sales to school food authorities for each year of the contract (plans to exceed this deliverable should be included in bid responses).
– Including a detailed plan for how the bidder will track food sales attributed to work done under this contract.
• Participate in quarterly check-in calls with the State of Vermont (required of all bids).
• Submit annual reports outlining the actions the vendor has taken towards the responsibilities each year (required of all bids).
(2) All the questions must be submitted no later than May 22, 2023.