Government Authority located in Minneapolis, Minnesota; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for school nutrition program service. – USA (Minneapolis, Minnesota) – School Nutrition Program Service – Deadline April 25,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide school nutrition program service to the government authority located in Minneapolis, MN.
– Demonstrate satisfactory bacteria count on five-day hold (mosely test) per dairy quality control.
– Milk must be grade A or class 1, pasteurized and homogenized in plastic coated paper gable topped containers.
– Milk must be Vitamin A and D fortified.
– Milk shelf life must be 2 weeks from time of delivery or greater.
– Delivery will be completed all the way into the cooler and stock must be rotated.
– Delivery schedule, once established by mutual agreement based on site capacity and need, must remain consistent and predictable.
(2) All questions must be submitted no later than April 11, 2023.
(3) The contract term will be one years.