Government Authority located in Los Angeles, California; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for Catering Services. – USA (Los Angeles, California) – Catering Services – Deadline May 19,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide catering services to the government authority located in Los Angeles, CA.
– Planning and preparation of menus that meet the needs of the program on a per event basis and can accommodate dietary needs including, but not limited to, vegetarianism, veganism, kosher, dairy-free, food allergies, low-sugar, low-fat, and low-sodium, and meals for young children ages 2-5 in our licensed preschool facilities.
– Acquisition and purchase of all food and beverages of the agreed upon meal on a per event basis.
– Providing portable, individual meals and meal platters for eprograms of various sizes ranging from 25 to 500 meals.
– Possession and use, when necessary, of acceptable means of transportation to safely transport meals from preparation facilities to events and all requisite licenses.
– Possession of necessary equipment to safely maintain hot food or cold food to their accurate temperature for safe consumption
– Minimum hot-holding temperature. includes ready-to-eat and buffet style.
– Maximum cold holding temperature.
– Possession and provision of all serving trays, plates, cups, napkins, utensils, lunch boxes and all other serving ware needed for the preparation and distribution of the agreed upon meal on a per event basis.
– Provision of staff to assist with the distribution of meals when appropriate and previously agreed upon on a per event basis.
– Provision of catering services for programs of various sizes ranging from 25 to 500 meals.
– Delivery and set up of meals as needed including providing adequate staffing to fully cater and service entire events that may require 25 to 500 meals to ensure that the food, beverages and dessert areas are well maintained and kept clean and orderly. Contractor’s staff will be responsible for ensuring the event space is clean and orderly for the duration of the event.
– Providing samples and proposed menus for tasting prior to the award of any project upon request.
(2) A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on May 09, 2023.
(3) All question must be submitted no later than May 15, 2023.