Government Authority located in Hartford, Connecticut; USA based organization looking for cafeteria and catering services. – USA (Hartford, Connecticut) – Cafeteria and Catering Services – Deadline June 1,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide cafeteria and catering services to the government authority located in Hartford, CT.
– To provide high quality food and catering services throughout the year to college. Contractor shall be responsible to furnish all food, personnel and operating supplies required for the proper function of the food service at the Contractor’s sole expense.
– The Contractor shall maintain an adequate staff of employees, during peak operation, to insure efficient satisfactory and courteous operation of the contracted food service and shall provide qualified substitute personnel to fill vacancies as they occur.
– The Contractor shall undertake at their own expense a nationwide background check of any employee who will be working on college campus pursuant to this Agreement. Such background checks shall be conducted prior to working on college campus. The Contractor is to report to the college any findings that constitutes any felony conviction, child abuse registry or sex abuse registry incidents involving a contractor employee. The college reserves the right to not allow any contractor employee who falls into any of the above-mentioned categories to work on its campus and will communicate those decisions in writing to the contractor.
– In food and supply purchases, the contractor shall maintain all cleaning supplies required to maintain the areas and equipment under their supervision. The Contractor shall maintain all necessary sheets for products they purchase, use, and store on the premises. Copies of the sheets shall be provided to the Building Maintenance Supervisor or his designee.
(2) The contract period will be for five year.
(3) All the questions must be submitted no later than May 15, 2023.
(4) A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on May 10, 2023.