Government Authority located in Des Moines, Iowa; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for pizza delivery service. – USA (Des Moines, Iowa) – Pizza Delivery Service – Deadline May 16,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide pizza delivery service to the government authority located in Des Moines, IA.
– All pizzas must be delivered hot, freshly prepared, baked daily and delivered with an internal temperature of at least 135 degrees Fahrenheit in Food Grade insulated boxes printed with the company logo.
– Whenever possible, the district would like to use Environmentally Preferable Products.
– It may be necessary that the successful Proposer leave the pizza inside the insulated containers due to storage constraints.
– The successful Proposer must supply warming bags to keep the pizza hot, if requested.
– Deliveries shall be made within 30 minutes of the start of each game.
– Games are scheduled twice a week and there may be two consecutive games requiring multiple pizza deliveries each night.
– The large pizza should be cut into six equal slices. the successful proposer shall be mindful of equal size slices, unequal and smaller than equal size slices will be removed and returned for full credit.
– The successful proposer shall deliver the preâ€ordered pizza to the stadium on the days and times as agreed upon by the district.
– Any and all questions or communications regarding the delivery of pizza should be directed to the director of district activities and community education or their designee.
– Once a mutually agreed upon delivery schedule is established between the vendor and the district, timely delivery of all orders is expected.
– If the successful proposer is unable to meet confirmed delivery schedule, as agreed upon, the district reserves the right to refuse a late delivery and will assume no financial obligation if the delivery is refused.
– A late delivery is defined as a delivery outside of the agreed upon delivery window, whether it is early, or before the delivery window or late, or after the delivery window.
– Early deliveries may not be accepted as this could compromise the quality of the Pizza.
– The successful proposer must have a contingency plan in place for immediate recovery should a truck breakdown or other delay occur during any delivery day.
– If a delay occurs, the successful proposer will be responsible for contacting the district.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than May 05,2023.
(3) A contract period will be for one year.