Government Authority located in Birmingham, Alabama; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for grocery stores and food pantries service. – USA (Birmingham, Alabama) – Grocery Stores and Food Pantries Service – Deadline February 28,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide grocery stores and food pantries service to the government authority located in Birmingham, AL.
– Buildout of assigned space (dedicated space to be provided by bcs) including paint, refrigeration units, freezer units, shelving., signage, etc. proposer should assume the dedicated space will be 10 10.
– Proposer to provide 500 custom printed (reusable) grocery bags.
– Proposer to provide acquisition, transportation, and stocking of groceries for bcs grocery store.
– Proposer to ensure bcs grocery store must be fully restocked a minimum of 2 times per week.
– Proper to ensure that grocery stock will follow the child and adult care food program nutritional standards.
– Proposer to provide grocery stock adequate for students served in the size of co-branded, reusable shopping bags.
– Proposer will conduct a needs and behavior assessment of bcs household to determine cooking and shipping habits, possible barriers to access and overall need.
– Proposer to provide web-based registration and scheduling system for families. access to scheduling system must be accessible to bcs administrators.
– Contractor timesheets must be authorized and signed by the chief of operations or designee.
– Please note that any required mechanical, electrical, or plumbing work will be the responsibility of bcs.
– Proposer shall provide a timeline of development.
– Proposer shall address school-year and summer hours of operation city schools.
– Proposer shall provide an outreach plan that identifies effective communication strategies and the means for sharing information and student participation.
– Proposer shall specify the roles, responsibilities, and time commitments of each entity involved in the project.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than February 21, 2023.