Government Authority located in Anoka, Minnesota; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for food and beverage management service. – USA (Anoka, Minnesota) – Food and Beverage Management Service – Deadline May 5,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide food and beverage management service to the government authority located in Anoka, MN.
– Contractor will be responsible for negotiating arrangements for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage services related to the restaurant facility.
– The contractor will have the right to sell food and beverages (including alcohol) to visiting patrons. The guest’s food and beverage needs will be coordinated directly between the guest and the contractor.
– Contractor shall not make any unapproved additions, alterations, or improvements to the State-owned property, including, but not limited to the installation of fixtures, appliances, equipment, painting or changing of the premises in any way. Any additions, alterations or improvements should be submitted in writing to the State outlining the need for such changes. The cost of any approved additions, alterations or improvements shall be borne by the contractor. All additions, alterations and improvements to the design, architecture or functionality of the facility authorized by the State and made by contractor shall become the property of the State upon the expiration or termination of the contract.
– Contractor shall not, with the exception of storage devices used to secure alcohol, or to house contractor’s personnel records, install or maintain any locks/security devices without providing the park superintendent, or designated personnel, with relevant combinations, codes, or keys.
(2) An optional pre-bid conference will be held on April 24, 2023.
(3) All question must be submitted no later than April 19, 2023.