Government Authority located in Albuquerque, New Mexico; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for food and beverage concessions program serv – USA (Albuquerque, New Mexico) – Food and Beverage Concessions Program Service – Deadline May 31,2023
Vendor needs to provide food and beverage concessions program service to the government authority located in Albuquerque, NM.
– Concessionaire shall not sell, distribute, or otherwise furnish any goods, wares, merchandise, or services to users of the airport, other than those specific food and beverage items approved by city, and all such sales shall be retail sales only, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
– Concessionaire shall not be entitled to sell, distribute, or otherwise furnish any goods, wares, merchandise, or services which city has approved for sale at the retail merchandise stores within terminal, other than pre-packaged bottled beverages or items specifically approved in writing by city such as concept merchandise that display a concession location name, trademark, or logo
– Serving sizes. sales of food and beverage items approved by city shall be limited to individual serving sizes only.
– Catering use of the premises for catering is prohibited except for the catering of events at the airport and in the terminal.
– In-flight catering in-flight catering for airlines, or for companies providing food or beverage to airlines, is prohibited.
– Vending machines. vending machine sales of whatever nature,
including sales of food and beverage items, at the premises is strictly prohibited without
the prior written approval of city.
– Alcoholic Beverages. Alcoholic Beverage sales, if applicable, shall be limited to sale by the drink only.
– No package alcoholic beverage sales by the bottle are allowed provided, however, that beer and wine may be sold in individual serving bottles for immediate consumption at the premises only. concessionaire shall conduct all alcoholic beverage sales at its concession locations, if applicable, under the authority of, and in strict compliance with, city’s government liquor license.