FOOD-6929 – USA (Wayne , Michigan) – Vending Machine Services – Deadline February 22,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide City vending machine services to the government authority located in Wayne, MI.
– These are to include, but not be limited to, sodas, iced tea, juice, sports drinks, and water carbonated and non-carbonated. Selections should include caffeine-free and caffeine-free diet options.
– Snack machines should contain combinations of regular and healthy snacks. these should include, but not be limited to chips, candy and mints and gum, cookies, pastries etc. Include options for gluten-free, low-sugar and heart healthy snacks such as granola bars, instant oatmeal packets and dried fruit if possible.
– All beverages and snacks are to be dated with an expiration date and replaced if the expiration date falls before the next scheduled refill.
– The successful company shall have uniformed, factory-trained service technicians capable of repairing complex vending equipment using authorized supplies and parts within 24 hours of receiving a call.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than 15-February-23.
(3) A contract period will be for three year.