FOOD-6923 – USA (Baltimore, Maryland) – Vending Machine Service for Medical Supplies – Deadline February 24,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide vending machine service for medical supplies for including development of an exterior wrap, sticker or other means of branding the machine to the government authority located in Baltimore, MD.
– Vending machine must be at least 72″ high, 39″ wide, contain 6 trays per slot location for up to at least 60 selections total in the machine.
– Vending machine trays must be adjustable in size to fit a variety of contents.
– Vending machine must be compatible with software used for data tracking purposes to allow full inventory tracking of the machine and regular data outputs.
– Software for full inventory tracking of the machine must be included in the bid for this vending machine.
– Vending machine must have the capability to use cellular data to communicate to cloud-based tracking software.
– Vending machine must have a keypad or other device that will be used to access the machine and collect individual-level data from machine users. – Vendor must be able to provide ongoing routine maintenance of the machine.
– Order must include price for shipping, installation and setup for the machines as an all-inclusive total.
(2) All questions must be submitted no later than February 17, 2023.