FOOD-6922 – USA (Beaumont, Texas) – Equipment and Systems Maintenance and Repairs – Deadline March 15,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide equipment and systems maintenance and repairs to the government authority located in Beaumont, TX.
– The correctional facility kitchen is equipped to provide adequate support for preparing approximately 3,500 meals per day and 270 staff meals per day.
– This includes menus approved by a licensed dietician allowing for basic nutrition for meals and following physician prescribed diets for inmates
– All menu items must be listed by weight or volume (cup, ounce, etc.)
– Meal portions in casseroles must include cooked weight measurements of meat or meat equivalent per portion.
– Appropriate condiments to be served must be include on the written menu.
– Menus must provide and average of 2000 calories per day.
– A variety of food flavours, textures, temperatures and appearances shall be used.
(2) A pre-bid conference will be held on February 7, 2023.