FOOD-6918 – USA (North Andover, Massachusetts) – Food inspection services – Deadline February 22,2023
(1) Vendor needs to provide food inspection services to the government authority located in North Andover, MA.
– The vendor shall conduct onsite inspections of food establishments for compliance with current food regulations for approximately 170 food establishments made up of high-risk, large-scale, medium and small food establishments. There shall be two major inspections per establishment, per year and subsequent follow-up inspections as needed. Documentation shall be on the supplied inspection forms or on electronic forms.
– Occasionally, there are holiday and weekend inspections needed for temporary events, such as Fourth of July, Christmas Fairs, Sheep Shearing, Fall Festival etc.
– The vendor must be able to respond to food-borne illness complaint investigations on occasion and general complaint investigations. The vendor must also be available to respond during and after business hours.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than 14 February, 2023.
(3) A contract period will be for one years.