Posted Date : October 19,2022
Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID : FOOD-6820
Government Authority located in Fairfax, Virginia; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for adult detention center food service.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide adult detention center food service to the government authority located in Fairfax, VA.
a. Standard Inmate Meal: 2 hot meals, 1 cold meal daily per ACA Standards. No pork, no seafood, no peanut products in any standard inmate meals.
b. Religious Meals: 2 hot meals, 1 cold meal, all vegan.
c. Inmate Labor Force Lunch (Box Lunch): 2 sub sandwiches, a drink, snack, and a fruit. Contents shall be approved by the Sheriff’s Office staff.
d. Staff Meals: hot breakfast and lunch 7 days per week.
e. Medically Prescribed Meals: as prescribed by the Medical Section.
f. Medically Prescribed Snacks: as prescribed by the Medical Section.
g. Kosher Meals as needed. (Prepackaged and shelf stable meals are acceptable)
h. Ramadan Meals as needed.
i. Bag Lunch: 2 sandwiches and 1 milk, available 24 hours per day as needed.
j. All meals must be peanut free.
– Contractor will ensure:
a. Delivery of trays for each meal on carts to the housing units.
b. Workforce will be trained the proper procedures for serving the meals to the inmates in the housing units.
c. Contractor will provide training for the IN2work culinary job training and certification program for inmates at the Adult Detention Center, with the option to expand the program to the Alternate Incarceration Building.
d. Provide proper hair restraints or hats, and plastic gloves for the work force inmates serving the inmates in the units
– Contractor will provide adequate staffing:
a. To include an adequate combination of food service managers and assistant managers to oversee and supervise all aspects of the food service operation at all times.
b. Adequate food service staff for the Adult Detention Center (ADC), with an option to add the Alternate Incarceration Branch (AIB) kitchens.
c. The availability of Inmate workforce and number is not guaranteed, staffing planning should have a contingency plan to maintain same level of services, if availability of Inmate workforce changes.
– County Networking Environment:
– The County’s technology architecture is a tactical asset that defines technology components necessary to support business operations and the infrastructure required for implementation of technologies in response to the changing needs of government business and industry evolution. It is a multi-layered architecture that includes:
• Application and Data Architectures,
• Platform Architecture,
• Network Architecture,
• Internet Architecture, and
(2) All question must be submitted no later than November 16, 2022.
– Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Deadline to Submit Proposals: November 28,2022
Cost to Download This RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Document : 5 US$
Posted Date : October 19,2022