Posted Date : December 22,2021
Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID : FOOD-6451
Government Authority located in Denver, Colorado; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for academy food services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide academy food services to the government authority located in Denver, CO.
– To provide staff, leadership, food procurement, food preparation, dining service, and cleaning of kitchen and dining hall for our Academy on a daily basis, while working directly with our current Academy staff.
– To preparing several hundred meals per day to include; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and coffee in classrooms and meeting rooms.
– In addition to regular meals for staff and cadets, the kitchen prepares snacks, breakfasts and lunches for meetings held on academy property upon request.
– This service should be able to meet the needs of our cadets, staff and visiting members.
– The Offeror must provide appropriate nutrition and a balanced calorie menu while adhering to all local, state and federal food safety rules and regulations.
– Provide staff to operate all aspects of academy kitchen to include; cooks, servers and dishwashers.
– Operate the Academy kitchen and dining hall during business hours:
– Awarded offeror will be given key card access to the property.
– Food preparation and food service.
– Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen, dining hall, equipment and storage areas to local, state standards.
– Work directly with academy leadership and staff to adequately plan and prepare for cadet classes, continuing education classes and meetings held on the academy grounds.
– Provide Academy with per meal pricing capable of handling increases or decreases in total meals served.
– Offeror shall adjust ordering, preparation and service based on the changing meal period amounts in coordination with academy leadership.
– Full dining hall service will include the following:
i. Staff and manage academy kitchen and dining hall.
ii. Ordering of all food supplies for use at the Academy.
iii. Prepare, cook and serve all meals at the academy:
a. Approximately 150 meals per meal period, per day
b. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks for classes
iv. Monday through Friday (with optional previously scheduled weekend days)
v. Food shall be prepared and ready for service no later than 5:00 am
vi. Food services typically conclude at 6:00 pm
– Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and dining hall to all applicable local and state standards,
– Work directly with the academy leadership and staff to ensure adjustments are made as needed to both times of meals and dietary requirements.
– 2,400 Calories per day between meals and snacks.
– Meals should be appropriately balanced with protein, fat and carbohydrates based on offeror’s licensed or registered dietician.
– All health inspection results shall be shared with academy in a timely manner.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than January 06, 2022.
(3) An optional walk-through will be held on December 29, 2021.
(4) Contract term will be five years.
– Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Deadline to Submit Proposals: January 24,2022
Cost to Download This RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Document : 5 US$
Posted Date : December 22,2021