Posted Date : October 08,2021
Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID : FOOD-6367
Government Authority located in Herriman, Utah; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for catering services.
[A] Budget: Looking for proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
Vendor needs to providing catering services for educational organization to the government authority located in Herriman, UT.
– Its own cost of licensing and permits as well as any membership costs for the company, employees, and representatives.
– Employee education and training of its own service staff.
– Receptionist or caterer’s representative to take all calls and answer questions.
– Promptly responding to all inquiries.
– Exceptional customer service.
– Event consultant and coordinator for the agency staff.
– Printing of menus and pricing structure.
– Provide off-hours telephone number.
– Adhere to the exclusive use of Pepsi products for all events according to the agreement between Pepsi Bottling Group and agency. All beverages for resale (except coffee, tea, and hot chocolate) must be purchased through the agency.
– Do all setup, tear down and clean-up of food service for each function.
– Caterers agree to leave the place as good as or better than they found it. A check-off cleaning list and floor plan template will be laminated and posted in the kitchen with contact numbers so their cleaning can be inspected prior to their departing or the next business day. Caterer must clean up all areas used, including eating area, serving area, staging area, kitchen and other preparation areas and storage areas. This includes sweeping and vacuuming floors, cleaning counters and tables, cleaning sinks, refrigerators, equipment, etc. When more than one caterer is sharing space, all caterers will be expected to work together to accomplish the required cleaning.
– Doors or entrances to any areas that are normally secured shall not be propped open or obstructed by an object that prevents the door from being closed. Doors must never be propped or braced open. The caterer will be liable if an unauthorized person enters a secure area due to caterer leaving a door open.
– Provide complete and timely client billing and payment collection for food service orders.
– Removal of all unused food or beverage.
– Provide all printed marketing materials with current pricing structure to clients.
– Provide linens, table skirting, cutlery, tableware, serving ware, serving china, beverage ware, napkins, and table decor.
– Staging kitchen and facilities for assembly and temporary storage purposes when possible based upon campus resources or facilities.
– Provide tables. Availability based on campus resources and facility.
– Professional communication to potential clients of catering options.
– Client event setup and building access.
Onshore (USA organization Only)
[D] Work Performance:
Deadline to Submit Proposals: October 21,2021
Cost to Download This RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Document : 5 US$
Posted Date : October 08,2021