Posted Date : September 09,2021
Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID : FOOD-6332
Government Authority located in Greeley, Colorado; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for vending machine services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide to install, maintain, operate and service food and beverage vending machines to the government authority located in Greeley, CO.
– County seeks to provide adult criminal offenders sentenced by a court of competent jurisdiction to the Work Release Facility, with nutritious food, snack and beverage choices. The successful bidder shall describe what vending machine options are available to meet the best vending needs for the Work Release Facility. Weld County does not provide onsite food services at its Work Release Facility and thereby seeks self-service vending machine solutions to which the occupants at the Work Release Facility may independently use to meet their dietary needs. Presently, the current contractor has 24 vending machines at the Work Release Facility. The successful bidder shall indicate what efficiencies can be implemented to include additional products, services and the projected benefits used to enhance Weld County. Fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods and carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, to include bottled water, are required. The successful bidder will encompass “market basket analysis and techniques” to ensure combinations of products and contents go well together
– Products and Stocking
1. Products offered shall include a variety of beverages, snack food items and/or individual entrée items such as low sugar, low calorie or non-trans-fat products. Options shall include but not limited to the following:
A. Beverages – Assorted Snapple, assorted Gatorade, flavored water, plain water, assorted regular and diet sodas, milk, coffee, and assorted juices.
B. Snacks – Assorted granola bars, chips, nuts, cookies, candy bars and candy (no gum or microwavable popcorn).
C. Entrée Items – Fresh sandwiches, salads, fruit, yogurt, vegetables and dip, cheese, pudding, soups, burritos, Ramen soups/meals, and assorted pre-packaged microwavable meals, which include plastic utensils and condiments, as applicable.
D. Personal Items – Laundry soap for coin operated machines and hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, facial tissue, Band-Aids, and body/hair soap).
E. Bill-Changing Machine – Converting denominations of U.S. paper currency to coin.
2. The successful bidder shall ensure that “best by, use or best if used by” labels are clearly displayed on all applicable products. The successful bidder is responsible for the removal of any applicable products that go beyond these standards.
(2) A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on September 21, 2021.
– Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Deadline to Submit Proposals: October 07,2021
Cost to Download This RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Document : 5 US$
Posted Date : September 09,2021