Posted Date : September 06,2021
Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID : FOOD-6329
Government Authority located in kingman, Arizona; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for detention food services.
[A] Budget: Looking for proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide detention food services to the government authority located in kingman, AZ.
– nutritious meals to inmates.
– Meals served shall consist of 2,900 calories per day per Adult inmate appropriately distributed between three meals per day.
– Juvenile inmates will receive 3,200 calories per day distributed between three meals per day including 8 ounces of milk with each meal, as well as a separate snack, to be served after the dinner meal.
– Nutritious and served in a manner that makes them wholesome and palatable. All foods served shall be wholesome and free from spoilage.
– No pork, seafood or peanut products will be served.
– A minimum of two hot meals will be served daily, seven days per week. Fresh vegetables are required to be served at least three times per week.
– Two eight-ounce portions of fresh whole milk will be served daily with at least one 8-ounce portion served as a beverage or the remaining portion in food preparation.
– beverage products served with meals and snacks shall be FDA-approved, wholesome, free from spoilage, and must be served prior to the stated date of expiration, whether marked on the container or not.
– All food products used for distribution to inmates shall be domestic products (grown or produced within the United States).
– Food containers that are damaged, including cans that are dented, are not acceptable.
– Required menu specifications are:
– Entrée portions are cooked weight.
– Potato chips served are weight portions.
– Other food items are volume portions or counts as indicated.
– Required cooked meat and cheese weights in combination recipes are listed in parenthesis.
– Cakes, biscuits, and pizza slices are to be indicated as cuts from standard sheet pans.
– A daily beverage provided with one of the three meals served daily must be fortified with the RDA for vitamin C.
– Food products, including meat items, must meet general inmate acceptance standards of the American Correctional Association (ACA).
– A maximum of six percent TVP is allowed in meat products.
– Detailed standard recipes for menu items served in portions are required.
– kitchen cleaning aids, washing down and keeping neat the designated detention facilities’ kitchen areas as well as the loading dock areas.
– Prompt relocation of food and other supplies to proper storage areas.
– Not using the dock areas for storage of returnable food containers.
– Other practices which interfere with the utilization of the loading dock areas.
– coffee products (grounds, sugar, creamer, disposable cups, and spoons) for detention staff members and official visitors within the staff dining or break room areas designated.
(2) All question must be submitted no later than September 29, 2021.
(3) Contract term will be one year.
(4) A pre-proposal teleconference will be held on September 22, 2021.
Onshore (USA Only)
[D] Work Performance:
Deadline to Submit Proposals: October 12,2021
Cost to Download This RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Document : 5 US$
Posted Date : September 06,2021